Discuss your Deer Hunting here.
Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1
- First Class Scout
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am
Just got back from NC. Rained every day. Fog so bad that I could not see 20yds sometimes. Did find one looming in the fog at 60yds, DRT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet
- Junior Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am
- Location: ocala florida
Can't eat horns lol. Glad you got one
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Reality is not a democracy.
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm
- Location: LA(lower Alabama) Fl. panhandle
Agreed, you can't eat them horns! Lots of good eatin', layin' in the dirt.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest