Check out.. THE NEW SCOPEWATCH! Gotta have it!

Discuss your weapon of choice for hunting. Discuss problems or rants and raves about gear you use to get that trophy mount!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Check out.. THE NEW SCOPEWATCH! Gotta have it!

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok guys our member DaveT is marketing a new item and i think you should buy one! Its a great product!

How many times have you heard somebody say this in camp “ I think it was just too hot for the deer to move!” or “Man, I was so cold sitting up there that I just had to get down while I still could, I was shivering my A** off and my feet were starting to burn!” We all know that temperature is a critical factor to deer movement and the rut in particular. But just how hot or cold was it?

Or have you ever been sitting up in your climber and moved just a little bit to look at your watch and spook a deer that you didn’t even know was standing there? I have, more than once, and that’s why I developed this product. It tells you the time and temperature anywhere you are hunting and mounts right on your rifle scope so it’s always with you, in plain view, no matter which tree you sit in, and you will never forget to carry it to the stand, because its already on your gun. It will also mount on ATVs, boats, or bicycle handlebars. It is made out of the toughest nylon available so it is virtually indestructible, and tucks up under the side of your scope where it is out of the way but easily viewed. Since I have released this product for testing, some guys were very receptive to the idea and honestly some were reluctant, but after using it for a hunt or two, every one of them loves having it on their gun and they are now getting more units for their friends and themselves so they have them on all their favorite hunting rifles and their ATVs.

FOHAF members receive a 10% discount by entering the name of the forum FOHAF in the coupon box on the shipping info page. You will see the discount just prior to confirming the purchase. So please, take a look at --

http://www.scopewatch.net

and never wonder again what would have happened if you hadn’t moved just when that big buck stepped out. Try it once, and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Thanks for looking and good hunting!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Re: Check out.. THE NEW SCOPEWATCH! Gotta have it!

Post by DaveT » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 am

Carlos,

Just wanted to say thanks again to you and all the forum members for the awesome support. You've really helped getting this thing rolling. Its pretty apparent to anyone who hunts in Georgia and even more so in Florida how important the changes in temperature can be in shutting down deer movement. For anyone who wants some pretty good input on how many things affect deer movement, I found a pretty good web page called "Deer Activity, the Weather & the Moon" by T.R. Michels at:

http://www.trmichels.com/DeerActivityCharts.htm

check it out.....and .......THANKS AGAIN,

dave
http://WWW.TampaTaxidermy.com

Sometimes I wake up Grumpy.....but mostly I just let her sleep....

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Anytime!

Jubee100
scout

Post by Jubee100 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 am

FYI i bought one of these... works pretty good too

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

I will need 3-4 of them if I want to do all working guns. first one would be for my 7mm08, will it fit on a smaller leupold 1.5x5 power scope and not interfere with blocking shell ejection on a rem mdl 7 bolt? I carry a watch and thermometer anyway but need to put on my specs to read them. are the #'s fairly large? it would save me a lot of mvmt.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Post by DaveT » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Hey Nacho....yes....I have them on all my scoped guns and it does save all the movement....which is the main reason I came up with this idea....especially when sitting in an open ladder or climber...no movement at all ...I mount them on the side of the scope so that I can view it while the gun sits across my lap....and I can see them without my specs on....

PM me if you need 3 or 4 and I will save you quite a bit from ordering them off my website one at a time....

thanks
dave

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Post by DaveT » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Nacho...appreciate the order....I hope you enjoy them....let me know if you ever have any questions or problems.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

payed for them on sat, rec'd on monday with correct time already set. what more could you ask for. thanks Dave.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Return to “HUNTING GEAR & EQUIPTMENT FORUM”