Quota Hunt Ocklawaha

Discuss all your Duck Hunting here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Dawgs32
scout

Quota Hunt Ocklawaha

Post by Dawgs32 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:47 pm

I drew a waterfowl quote hunt for St. Johns River WMD Ocklawaha. this is my first go and my expectations are not very high. I was wondering if anyone had ever been and how it was. Any feed back is appreciated.

cottontop
scout

Re: Quota Hunt Ocklawaha

Post by cottontop » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:38 pm

The problem with this forum is that very few people must visit it. Like you, I post questions and get no responses. I am about to give this one up.
cottontop

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:10 pm

cottontop wrote:The problem with this forum is that very few people must visit it. Like you, I post questions and get no responses. I am about to give this one up. cottontop
You have 16 posts and are complaining no one answers your questions? Are you involved if you don't post something, anything. Don't just lurk for answers. People think they can sign up for something, use it a bit and be done, well that probably has a lot to do with why your questions go unanswered. You aren't really involved.

Here's a thought, start a thread that might have interest to somebody besides yourself.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

IDK CT, I've answered you more than once and it seems to be you're always asking for someone to do something for you, that you could do for yourself, then give off a tude, & whine when not responded to in a time to your liking. Take it from an expert at rubbing people the wrong way, it's not the sight.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

ArcheoGator
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by ArcheoGator » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 am

My guess is that people are viewing but do not speak up unless they have something to say. Someone not having something to say does not equal being ignored; just look at any post and compare the views to the responses. In my case, I am new to all of this, so I spend time here reading. People here are really helping me get into this "culture" and I always appreciate the time they take to respond.

I also know that online forums have people that M12 speaks of, who come to take others' time and will leave instead of helping others as experience grows. Only time tells who is who. In the end, you are here because you want to be.

trouttouter
Troop Guide

Quota Hunt Ocklawaha

Post by trouttouter » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:08 am

I am sure it is because folks have nothing to add. Go look at the Citrus post. People know about and hunt that place, so there is plenty of commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cottontop
scout

Post by cottontop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:34 am

OK, now we are getting somewhere. I thought my post would get everyone's attention. I now consider myself "involved."
cottontop

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:57 pm

:rolleyes

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by DONY1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

I've never been and therefore have nothing positive to add. Hope this helps.

Return to “DUCK HUNTING FORUM”