Its just about time... to start the gator knives and get re

Discuss all your Duck Hunting here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

fishindad
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Its just about time... to start the gator knives and get re

Post by fishindad » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:29 am

Well... no gators does not keep a good man down. Its been a rough season. I hope next year is way better. I store extra bones etc from past hunts so... we are still on track. Buck 110 folder to be auction off for UWF youth hunt funds this year. I enjoyed doing that last year. Time to remove the wood and replace with gator bone.

Its that time of year for me when loading shotshells (200 so far), prepping the boat and my wine is bottled. Mulberry and Strawberry complete (36 bottles!! my largest batch so far). Loquat wine is about 45 days out. Gotta say ... the Loquat wine smells awesome.

It wont be long now... Early season is around the corner and hopefully a few dove trips to boot! Been a great journey these past couple years from knowing nothing to even having a different rig now and now even a wife that wants to get involved. Lots more to learn. Hopefully it will be a great year.

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

Star Scout

Re: Its just about time... to start the gator knives and ge

Post by 30.06 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Looks like some quality home made stuff to me! i plan on trying to do a little duck hunting this year at some point, but really dont know how to identify quickly yet.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Return to “DUCK HUNTING FORUM”