Helping the Forum! All members please read!

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am

Hey Family! First and foremost id like to say that I'm glad to have all of you as members here at FOHAF.COM. With out you all there will be no forum!

This year i would like to start doing some more get togethers, maybe a BBQ, Possibly order some forum hats and so on!

But these things can only happen with the help from you all, Our Members! The last batch of shirts & stickers i ordered out of my pocket and didn't even break even. I don't regret it cause it got shirts on your backs and showed the love for the forum. But its hard to do that again with life, work, and so on.

At this point we have only 1 Contributor and yes it helps pay a month of forum bills, And i would like to thank FISHINDAD for his yearly contribution!

Im asking all my fellow family fohaf members if you ever can scrounge up a little money to be a contributor to the forum it would greatly help with getting hats, shirts, and getting bbqs and meet and greets together!

When i first started this forum i took every weekend to meet at least 1 member here. And i enjoyed it and had great times on wmas, dragging hogs, and catching fish! I realized that we got a good bunch of guys and gals here and it make me proud to have this forum for everyone to use!

If you all can id ask if any of you want to be contributors it would greatly help out the forum to get bigger and get us all together!

If anyone is interested in being a contributor please check out the link below. The basic membership is only $20.00. Most of us spend 10x that in gas a month!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3125Thanks all

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Im glad you are all members and part of the FOHAF Family!
-Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Bunp!

goodolboy
Tenderfoot

Re: Helping the Forum! All members please read!

Post by goodolboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Link don't work bruh!
"God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy"

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Ill work on this prob tomorrow!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Link fixed

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”