Emotion has won

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

betio
scout

Emotion has won

Post by betio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 pm

As many are aware there will be no bear hunt, motion denied 4-3. Fwc says they agree with the science but wants to hold off and revisit the topic next year when more data is available. I watched most of this meeting on Florida channel.org and I gotta say we the hunters gotta step it up next year at these meetings because we are outnumbered in an embarrassing way. No doubt Lisa Priddy had more backbone than every man put together on the commission board, but we gotta be more vocal or this could be the beginning of the end.

"we quell the storm and ride the thunder"-betio bastards

sam03
Ordeal

Re: Emotion has won

Post by sam03 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 am

ya it really sucks i have 4-6 bears terrorizing my feeders and stands. Bought a tag last year and sat 3:30am-8pm the one day it was open. Come to find out not a single bears was shot in alachua county and there are 100s so the plan didnt work for my area. But yes we need to band together better than the anti's or we are going to lose year after year and the problem will continue to grow.
I like animals, they are tasty!

betio
scout

Re: RE: Re: Emotion has won

Post by betio » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:00 pm

sam03 wrote:ya it really sucks i have 4-6 bears terrorizing my feeders and stands. Bought a tag last year and sat 3:30am-8pm the one day it was open. Come to find out not a single bears was shot in alachua county and there are 100s so the plan didnt work for my area. But yes we need to band together better than the anti's or we are going to lose year after year and the problem will continue to grow.
Agreed 100% :D

"we quell the storm and ride the thunder"-betio bastards

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”