FOHAF Facebook Page TEMP SHUT DOWN!!!

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

FOHAF Facebook Page TEMP SHUT DOWN!!!

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Just so you guys know our Facebook group page has been temporarily shut down because Facebook is not allowing any sales of guns on Facebook whatsoever. I've been warned and I have told the members not to sell guns but they don't listen they keep posting guns for sale and keep posting guns for sale so now they shut the group page down and I had to go and delete every post selling guns. Im waiting for it to be put back up. I'm sorry it has to be this way, I'm not against guns but Facebook is becoming a duck and not allowing any gun sales as most of you know well , the Facebook gun sale groups are shut down also

Sorry Cr0ck1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: FOHAF Facebook Page TEMP SHUT DOWN!!!

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:05 am

Ok its back up. Had to delete every gunsale post.

People just dont listen. The second its back up, in put up a post saying no more gun sales allowed, (im against that butbi gotta follow the rules) and some guy posts how to bypass my rule and post gun sales..

Wtf dont they understand???? Facebook is not stupid.

Noone seems to care that i could lose my group ive had for 8 years over a gun sale!!! Selfish people

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”