Spring break project for Grandsons

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

treefarmer
Ordeal

Spring break project for Grandsons

Post by treefarmer » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 am

Last year we started building a shooting house during the grandsons' spring break, this year we plan to paint the golf cart. It is used here on the farm for gardening, hunting, fishing and just ridin' in the woods. For some reason olive drab (OD)has been a favorite color of mine for many years and it would work well on the cart. I'll try to post a picture and progress report as the week goes on.
Gardening is going slow which is okay as we had a frost a couple of weeks back. I hit something with my disk and bent an axle and am having to repair that before I can plant our garden.
Share your projects and outdoor activities here on FOHAF, it's always good to see what y'all are doing!
Treefarmer

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Spring break project for Grandsons

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 pm

I just put in some herbs, tomatoes and peppers in a raised planter under the living room windows for the wife but have not started on the garden yet. Still have some collards and arugula growing but tilled under everything else. I was given some started datil peppers this weekend that came from neighbors mother out of Palatka, looking forward to see how they grow & produce.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

jtcmedic
Troop Guide

Re: projects

Post by jtcmedic » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Added a couple new bees to July to my yard. Garden planted and going strong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DUTY, PRIDE, TRADITION

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Spring break project for Grandsons

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:28 am

Damn im jealous. Ive been so busy with work i cant even do any fun side projects.

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”