Member Shout out!!

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Member Shout out!!

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:28 pm

JBUG308 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 am
Glad to see some old familiar names on the forum - I've checked out the forum about once a week, but never had anything to add. I've been looking at a certain "network" on FB and I have to tell you - I sure appreciate the manners and respect that all of us show each other on here. That "network" is filled with vitriol, criticism and down right nastiness toward other hunters. Make me wonder how we haven't destroyed ourselves from within! I'm thankful for Carlos, this forum and all who participate!
Thank you!!!

Funny thing is that “network” used fohaf facebook page to advertise their group. Thats when that group only had 2 members.. they will NOT allow me to advertise fohaf there. Now they think there big.

Idiots! Lol

hawkenman
scout

Post by hawkenman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm still hear, it's sad that there is not more participation on this site. This is a good forum and why for Florida hunters not to gain the info. puzzles me. P.S. this is still a great fourm.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm

hawkenman wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:58 pm
I'm still hear, it's sad that there is not more participation on this site. This is a good forum and why for Florida hunters not to gain the info. puzzles me. P.S. this is still a great fourm.
Glad your hear bud!
Thx!! yea i had a couple life situations happen.. but its back!!! tell everyone!!

HTTR
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Post by HTTR » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:29 pm

I’m sure you meant returning members but I’m new and plan on being very active and once I figure this Tapatalk app out I’ll be allover. I’m still surprised at the lack of good local fishing forums. Forget those FB people the problem with FB is that even simpletons can spread their ignorance. I don’t even read the comments for hunting pics or videos anymore, the ignorance makes me cringe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUNNER
scout

Post by GUNNER » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 pm

I'm back

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:45 pm

HTTR wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:29 pm
I’m sure you meant returning members but I’m new and plan on being very active and once I figure this Tapatalk app out I’ll be allover. I’m still surprised at the lack of good local fishing forums. Forget those FB people the problem with FB is that even simpletons can spread their ignorance. I don’t even read the comments for hunting pics or videos anymore, the ignorance makes me cringe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the only facebook page i use is the fohaf one!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:45 pm

GUNNER wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 pm
I'm back

Glad your back!! Welcome home!!

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”