Moving to Africa!

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

9dawgs

Moving to Africa!

Post by 9dawgs » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Hey Guys, looks like everything is working on here again. Thanks Carl for your hard work on this site.

My wife and I will be heading to Africa on May 1st, 2018 for full time missions work. We've committed to five years. We're moving to the tiny nation of Swaziland. If you're not looking for it you'll miss it but it's mostly in South Africa. My wife set up a blog and Facebook page for anyone who's interested in reading it. I can even send you our mission letter if you'll PM me. Mostly we're looking for prayer. So those of you who do pray, just lift one up for us.

I'll be pastoring a small church in a sugar mill town called Simunye. It's definitely going to be an adventure but God is able. I'll have internet from time to time so I'll check in every now and again to see what's happening in my home state. May even post a picture or two of an African Mountain Pig or a gazelle I can shoot. Ha! Anyhow, it's been good hanging with y'all over the years. Keep'em in your sites!

Jim<><

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Moving to Africa!

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Awesome. God bless you and enjoy the missionary work!! Keep us updated!!

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Wow, Jim that's exciting! I just realized the young man that has been preaching at our church is married to one of your kinfolks. God bless y'all in your new venture for the Lord!
Treefarmer

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Wow, that’s interesting. What’s her maiden name?

bodysnatcher
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by bodysnatcher » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 am

Safe journey
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:48 am

Jim - ya'll be careful and may the Lord bless you and keep you!

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”