What's your prefered Trail camera?

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

What's your prefered Trail camera?

Post by Bossman » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 am

It's that time of the year where everyone is starting to get out and scout the woods for the next season looking for the next big buck of the season. Hopefully you've had him on film for about 3-4 years by now so you've got him patterned pretty well by now. I'm sure that everyone knows that it gets expensive having to keep up with all of the tech. in trail cameras and having to replace them every time one goes out due to it stop working for whatever reason. Sometimes they just start taking black pictures or white pictures or just plain blurry. Everyone give a shout out to just what you use and how it works for you and how much it cost. I Started using the Exodus Trail Cameras they come with a 5 year no BS warrantee They advertise it as a no BS warrantee that whatever happens to it they will fix or replace along with a thief warrantee where they will replace it at half the price. I got my cameras when they were on sale one for $99, and one for $125. I am really impressed with them so far. they are a new company that is still small but up and coming. worth looking into.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bossman

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Re: What's your prefered Trail camera?

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:47 pm

I'm in the market again. Had 2 walk away, 1 quite working but my old trusty Moultrie is still going. Never heard of Exodus but like the 5 year warranty. I need to look into them, was going to stop by Academy and see what's on sale
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by Bossman » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:27 pm

https://exodusoutdoorgear.com/products/ ... ail-camera

Give this a look you won't find them in a store, in fact I've helped friends of mine order 5 and I contacted customer services twice. You don't call them you text "call" to a number and someone calls you back in 5-10 minutes. They have a Facebook page also if you want to look there.
Bossman

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm

moultrie

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 am

Bossman, have any pics from that Exodus you can share? I am finding some good reviews on the internet.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by Bossman » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Here are two odd pics 1 picture the exodus camera shot the deer, the next momma says get down. next two is on far one near.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bossman

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by Bossman » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Here are 4 more not bragging because there are no bucks, but this is the first time I place the camera at this location and I placed it out at 1:30 PM on the 16th.

Back to the camera I'm sold on these things and they have a cell camera in testing now that I will probably buy.
Bossman

Return to “THE CAMPFIRE”