TREEFARMER

A place where you can discuss everything other then hunting and fishing. General Discussion forums.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

TREEFARMER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Hey Tree Farmer... How did you make out with the hurricane?? Im praying that everything went well.. I know you live up that way.

-Carl

jtcmedic
Troop Guide

Re: TREEFARMER

Post by jtcmedic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

I hope he has fared well.
DUTY, PRIDE, TRADITION

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Good afternoon Fellers! We just got power back after 11 days and 23 hours! Been running generators on the freezers and refrigerators, a fan and a lamp for night time. No A/C was rough! We had no damage to our home! The Lord protected our house as we have a Live Oak and a big Long leaf Pine within just a foot or so of the house. Pump house was damaged by a big pine (30"diameter)but the well tank and controls are all okay. Wired the pump back into the panel a few hours ago, it is great not to have to crank a generator for water. My 20 acres of 35 year old pines that were being harvested appears to be almost totally destroyed. The rough oak woods are so crisscrossed with downed trees I haven't even seen the grandson's shooting house or the camera that was in that location. The camera near the Durana Clover was broken from its' mount and in the water when I found it after the storm. The land lines, the DSL and even the cell phones are not right yet. Will try and post some pictures in my regular spot when thing get halfway back to normal.
My wife and I are most grateful for God's protection during this difficult time. Thank you Lord!
Treefarmer

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by Bossman » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Glad to hear that all is well treefarmer you had us worried there for a while. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.
Bossman

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 am

Treefarmer - so sorry for coming in so late - glad to hear no harm to you and your's health. Loss of power can be a hassle, but glad to see you made it okay.

jtcmedic
Troop Guide

Post by jtcmedic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Glad to hear you and the mrs's are ok
DUTY, PRIDE, TRADITION

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Glad to hear your ok!