Citrus buck...Daisy Mae Found him!

Discuss all your Wilderness Management Areas here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

trouttouter
Troop Guide

Citrus buck...Daisy Mae Found him!

Post by trouttouter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm

We got a picture of one that went 250 easy. Long way to get something like that out. I would pass, too.

I think my pops is heading up mid-week. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Citrus buck...Daisy Mae Found him!

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I saw one in there about 10 years ago that was probably 600#. Granted it was probably a farm pig turned wild, but it was roaming the woods nonetheless. I had seen his track for several weeks before I walked up on him. I had the crosshairs on him and said..."There aint no f****** way".....
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Glenn
scout

Re: Citrus buck...Daisy Mae Found him!

Post by Glenn » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 am

Iluv2hunt wrote:I saw one in there about 10 years ago that was probably 600#. Granted it was probably a farm pig turned wild, but it was roaming the woods nonetheless. I had seen his track for several weeks before I walked up on him. I had the crosshairs on him and said..."There aint no f****** way".....
I shot at a "pink" hog last year that I had jumped out of his bed. He bluffed charged me 3 or 4 times before I could get a shot at him (archery) but I missed. This was in another area north of Stage Coach and along was from any hog sign.

Kinda wish I would have shot this one yesterday so I wouldn't have to worry about running into him in the dark. :no

Return to “WMA FORUM”