Fly Fishing Gear

Sell all your Fishing Gear or buy Gear here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

lamehawk
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by lamehawk » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:24 am

Just thought I would ask!

Yeah I loved to snook fish at night drifting a bait or shrimp fly back to a pier!
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 pm

7Ruger wrote:Fishing the lights at night for snook is the best way to catch them. We catch up to 30 a night. a 5 WT is perfect with a small white fly. Be carfull it's very adicting.
Hey 7Ruger, welcome to the forum! I'm in Sarasota, too. I think you'll enjoy being here. Looking forward to hearing more about your snook and flyfishing.

My dad and his neighbor have those green lights off their docks in Englewood, and the snook are there every night. They start bunching up even before dark, waiting for the lights to come on.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

7Ruger

Post by 7Ruger » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Goodoyster you want to use a small white fly to mimik a glass minnow and if the tide is moving they will kill it.

bodysnatcher
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by bodysnatcher » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Nice to see Sarasota County making a showing. :grin: All thouse yankees north of the Manatee River. :lol:
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

swampman88
scout

Re: Fly Fishing Gear

Post by swampman88 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm

i love to fly fish my first fish on fly was a 3 foot gar and after than i started chasing everthing with it. I live in hernando county anybody wanna go let me know

by the way do you have any big poppers?

Return to “FISHING GEAR BUY/SELL”