WTB..gheenoe trailer

Sell all your Fishing Gear or buy Gear here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

WTB..gheenoe trailer

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Looking for a trailer to fit my 13' gheenoe. Tampa/surrounding area
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Re: WTB..gheenoe trailer

Post by DONY1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I know it's too far but I just saw one on Craigslist down here the other day. I normally keep an eye on craigslist and will see one every few weeks it seems. The best price will be one that isn't really set up for the gheenoe that you need to move the bunks for. These Gheenoe guys get to be fanatical about them and are proud of all their gheenoe related stuff. Good luck on finding one.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Yeah man. Now that i got my garage cleaned up and can finally get to my outboard motor, I am going to get it running and on the boat. Its a PIA to take everything a la carte and try to set it up at the ramp. I want to put it on a trailer and mount the motor and troller permanently. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to check CL. I just sat down now for the first time since 5 AM

Spring cleaning like a mofo!!!
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

fishindad

Post by fishindad » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

DONY1 wrote: These Gheenoe guys get to be fanatical about them and are proud of all their gheenoe related stuff.
I LOVE mine and will NEVER get rid of it. Yeah... you are right. I have used that boat WAY more than I had ever envisioned when I first bought it. After I saw a guy this year camo his out for Duck hunting, I am envisioning my next Gheenoe activity. That boat is great. I even Gator hunt out of it!
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

DONY1

Post by DONY1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I love mine but just haven't used it much. I was at Dolphin boats the other day and saw the new design they're putting out. Sweeeet! Very close to a classic. I'll keep an eye out for your area Allen.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Mine is the classic. Dad bought it when I was a kid, and I am late 30's now...so go figure. No tellin how many fish have been brought over the gunnels of that boat. And fixin to be a bunch more too

fishindad

Post by fishindad » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

I have a highsider. I really like the classic, but paddling is GREAT on the highsider.

I would check the classifieds on customgheenoe.com or microskiff.com They always have something over there.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

DONY1

Post by DONY1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 am

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:30 pm

allen i picked up a jet ski trailer off of craigslist for 50 bucks and modified for my canoe for next to nothin. worked out pretty good, i think you could make one of those work.

Stonehenge
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Stonehenge » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 am

houseofmicah wrote:allen i picked up a jet ski trailer off of craigslist for 50 bucks and modified for my canoe for next to nothin. worked out pretty good, i think you could make one of those work.

X2, used a galvanized jet ski trailer for a 13' water bug and it worked great. Picked it up for $200.
Do your best and forget the rest.

Return to “FISHING GEAR BUY/SELL”