Wtb reloading stuff/ test my loads free!

Discuss Reloading your ammo and your gear used to reload here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

OriginalCracker
Assistant Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Wtb reloading stuff/ test my loads free!

Post by OriginalCracker » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am

So I've officially realoaded and shot my first 40ish rounds. I did about 15 at 4.2gr bullseye with 115gr Hornady fmj OAL 1.127 I think. Then the rest at 4.5-4.6ish grains. They shot pretty good.

Does anyone have any projectiles, and primers? I don't want to make the trip to Clearwater again and it wasn't that great of a deal. I think I paid $18 plus tax for 100 rounds, then $25 plus tax for 1lb bullseye and I forgot what the primers were. I calculated what I'm saving per box of 50 on a website and it wasn't much at all. So does anyone have any fmj or tmj 9mm projectiles and primers for sale?

Also, if someone is local to usf tampa area I will meet at the range and let you shoot some of my loads and tell me what you think. Someone who knows their stuff on reloading and can give me advice on if they are too long, short, crimped too much, etc. my caliper doesn't seem exactly perfect so idk how much I trust it.

And does anyone know of a cheaper place to shoot! I shoot at shooters world now and realize $15 to shoot a piece of paper is rediculous. Especially when trying out reloads because I don't want to load too much and they all don't work good. I think I found a decent recipe for now though but it still sucks having to pay that much to shoot.

Return to “RELOADING FORUM”