reloading supplies

Discuss Reloading your ammo and your gear used to reload here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

reloading supplies

Post by wingshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 am

I broke out the reloading press this weekend. It has been many years since that machine has been used. Does anyone know of a shop in central FL to purchase supplies such as primers and powder? Kind of excited to get started after a long break. Thanks for the info.
:taz
Member of the Florida Road Hunting Gang...No License, No Season, No Limit !!!!!

deutze
Second Class Scout

Re: reloading supplies

Post by deutze » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 am

strictly a reloading only store, harbor reloading 2140 sunnydale blvd ste H, clearwater 33765, 727-446-7233 call ahead for hrs and if he has what you want. about the best/most complete selection I've ever seen. a bit more than mail oreder but worth the drive to avoid hazmat fees and if you want it now. app 4$ per 100 for primers where I've seen them for 9.99$ at smaller gun shops. be prepared to drop some coin, cuz you will leave with something you weren't planning on. what caliber do you plan on loading for? I've got app 475 zero brand 45 acp 230 gr roundnose bullets my gun doesn't like I wouldn't mind trading/selling.

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by wingshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks for the info i will hit the store one day this week. Currently loading for 9mm, 38 special, 44 mag, 44 special, and 30-06. i want to sell some guns that i have to keep loading and bullet buying simple. (just eliminating calibers). i will be adding 45acp this year. On the look out for a full size 1911 style pistol.

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

And I'm waiting for my .44 Mag and .38 Cal pistol ammo... Hopefully it'll get done before Duck season!!! Oh yeah, clean your shotgun to Wingman, wingshooter, wingboy, whatever....dove season opens in about 6 and a half months....

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm

what chu talkin bout doves Willis, turkey seasons right around the corner. removed the extended mag and put the x-tra full choke back in.

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by wingshooter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm

m12 gunboy, guns are clean. yes turkey season is upon us, hope i won't get a sun burn in the blind. ANYWAY.....harbor reloading is fantastic. I f he does not have it they don't make it. The selection is beyond description, and i will be spending more money than i care to think about in his store. Looks like he may have some fully automatic loaders in back. Thanks for the info on the store.

Return to “RELOADING FORUM”