Profiles

Post up any site problems or suggestions here. You can also post questions if your having trouble with the forums functions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Profiles

Post by TerribleTed » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:52 am

Well after being on say an unnamed fishing form and being attacked by so many anti fishing & hunting people. So i can understand some not filling in any details. Some of them take there treats and harassment to extreme.

On this forum i have not seen any of that and hope i never do This is a good forum.

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 am

TerribleTed wrote:Well after being on say an unnamed fishing form and being attacked by so many anti fishing & hunting people. So i can understand some not filling in any details. Some of them take there treats and harassment to extreme.

On this forum i have not seen any of that and hope i never do This is a good forum.
I can understand this. I work with some tree hugger types and they know I look at forums some so I really don't like using my real name or posting pics much. You never know how it could come back to haunt you one day in some fashion, you know? Not that I'm scared of threats at all but I don't want to be unfairly treated because you just never know the reprocussions of posting public stuff on forums. The funny thing is, if they were really so 'tree huggerish' they wouldn't work on the private side and they would be working against us..
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by drgn4sr » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

my annonymous reasons are job related. but I have met a few of our forum friends and that is cool. I don't do facebook, twitter etc.

Return to “THE FORUM ITSELF”