plans.......

This is a forum for those of you who live out of florida, are moving to florida, or just dont live in the sunshine state and want to take part in the forums!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

lamehawk
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

plans.......

Post by lamehawk » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 am

No good bites yet so I have started pulling carpet out and going to put down new carpet and vinyl in kitchen and bath.I have had so many lookers and low ball bids so I think it is time to change up and add some new stuff for eye appeal to help sell my house.
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 am

man sell it at whatever.. thats all your gonna get for at least another 2 years.. when i sold my house in jersey.. it was worth half million.. i settled for 400,000 and to this day it sits vacant and thats 3 years later. Noone will pay what its worth. i got lucky. let yours go for whatever bid you get man.. im telling you man. by the time you put more money into it to make it look good. you will be losing cause you have put so much money into it.

lamehawk
Silver Contributer

Post by lamehawk » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:09 am

I do agree with you but the down points that most ppl have said was the bad carpet and kitchen flooring.Just the eye appeal and not much money to invest cause I have a good friend that has a carpet store and will get me stuff way cheap....lucky to have friends,lol!
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

Return to “BEYOND FLORIDA!”