Georgia

This is a forum for those of you who live out of florida, are moving to florida, or just dont live in the sunshine state and want to take part in the forums!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Georgia

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm

I am up here in Georgia right now. And it is freakin-A cold !!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 pm

That's what you get for going up north. :lol:
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 pm

The humidity is like 10% and the dew point is around 3 degrees. You cant touch anything w/o getting shocked
Never made it out of the 40's today. I am ready for the beach
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Got up this morning at 0530 to go on a run and I had ice on my windshield. That sucked.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:Got up this morning at 0530 to go on a run and I had ice on my windshield. That sucked.
:lol: :lol: I read "go on a run" and imagined you in a jogging suit hitting the pavement for a little exercise! :lol: :lol:
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 pm

GoodOyster wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:Got up this morning at 0530 to go on a run and I had ice on my windshield. That sucked.
:lol: :lol: I read "go on a run" and imagined you in a jogging suit hitting the pavement for a little exercise! :lol: :lol:
No the only exercise I got was lifting dead weight. :lol:

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Fixin to go hit wal mart here in Vidalia. It has a nice selection of hunting stuff. Actually has a really nice selection of turkey hunting stuff. Sorta like a mini bass pro :cool: :cool: :cool:

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:Fixin to go hit wal mart here in Vidalia. It has a nice selection of hunting stuff. Actually has a really nice selection of turkey hunting stuff. Sorta like a mini bass pro :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yeah, the Wally-world's up there are definitely more hunter friendly! We usually stop at the one in Douglas on our way up to camp. By mid-August they have more camo than the Army! Vidalia is about 40 miles south of the lease my dad has up near Kite. He's heading up there next weekend to get the feeders going and do some camp maintenance, getting ready for spring.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Made it home finally. Only got pulled over once :lol:

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Welcome back!
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 am

Welcome back to the south.

Return to “BEYOND FLORIDA!”