Rick Scott is a f****** idiot

All the info you need on FWC with links!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Rick Scott is a f****** idiot

Post by Iluv2hunt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm

He just appointed a builder/developer as the new FWC commissioner. Guess how much experience this azz clown has managing wildlife? If you guessed none, you would be correct

Hunters lost this time. This skeletor is appointing anyone to any position that will pad his pocket.
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

halligan017
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Rick Scott is a f****** idiot

Post by halligan017 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I still can't believe he was elected. I am a conservative but I don't vote blindly. People voted Republican just to vote Republican and this is the result.

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 pm

So what's wrong with his appointee? Sounds like an avid hunter and fisherman. Rick Scott is saving our state billions of dollars,now welfare recipients need drug testing. Except for that hi speed rail BS,he's doing a great job.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

So what. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman. That means nothing. He is padding skeletors pocket, no other reason he would get the job. He has no experience managing wildlife.

I was glad he)Scott) shot down the bullet train to Orlando. Ive opposed it since it was first discussed years back, and am happy with the drug testing..Othe than that, every decision he has made has been for his pocket
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Before we go too far let's remember where Alex Sink was when it came to the 2nd amendment. She was not endorsed by the NRA. Scott signed several pro gun bills this past year. Where a politician stands on the 2nd Amendment will open or shut the door for me. Treefarmer

HeneryHawk
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Post by HeneryHawk » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Yep sometime you can lose no matter who is elected.

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 am

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 am

Read where Rick Scott is on all the issues "Gun Control,illegal immigration,education" I believe he is against everything Obama stands for.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

For the record, I did vote for him. It was either the crooked business man, or the liberal left wing whack job. I chose the crooked business man. Also for the record, I did not support him in the primary. My vote was behind McCollum

Some decisions he makes, I am all in favor of..others I am just left scratching my head. I am well aware of his views and where he stands on the issues. Trust me, I am heavily politically involved. Just at the end of the day, I think he is trying to buff his own front pockets...Why do you think he wanted to build on all these state parks? For the enjoyment of the residents of Florida??/ Come on..........

Rick Scott had a great opportunity here to appoint a true sportsman and someone with experience to the comm. position. He chose not to... I guess the decision is his for reasons

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 am

I haven't met too many folks that hold office that aren't idiots.

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:31 am

Hey SKUNK APE...A BIG "thank you" for posting the www.ontheissues.org/ info. That is a great site! No bias, just where they stand on issues according to thier own comments. I look for this kind of information mostly during the election times as I prepare to vote, but this is worth keeping in front of us all the time. It is very detailed and I especially like the graph at the bottom of each politicians'page showing where they are overall. Liberal, moderate,consrevative, we all need to be informed and weigh the issues one against the other. Some times, as already said, we have to choose the lesser of two evils! Treefarmer

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am

I voted for him as well,and I have no clue as to who else was wanting the FWC job.I also no nothing about building on state parks,tell me something.What I do know is this nation is broks along with our state,governors and othe tea party officials are making decisions that are not popular but are helping this country. Look at the hell Scott Walker is going thru in Wisconsin for fighting unions.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Now he can get a better view of the land to build on!.. sucks.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:58 pm

just look at the graft, corruption and nepotism on the local level. it only gets worse the higher up you go.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

ALTUCK
scout

Post by ALTUCK » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I have no use for Scott either.
The new commisioner he appointed may not be bad for us though.
C.W. Roberts is a road building/paving contractor from Hosford (Liberty county). He is a hunter and fisherman like we are.

Altuck

Return to “FWC”