Self-Teaching what is a quota?!

All the info you need on FWC with links!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: Self-Teaching what is a quota?!

Post by blackpowderscout » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 am

Get yourself a cup of coffee and do some reading on the FWC site. It's not complicated at all. Look on their nice little map at all the different areas, see one you are interested in, and read the little pdf brochure on it. There is a a bunch of hunting in this state without having a quoata.

Is it all going to be within your county? Probably not for most folks but you know what, we've dealt with it for decades now without whining. It works. Do you really think I'd want to hunt a place like Bradwell Unit or Upper Hillsboro or any of these other small places if they just let everybody who wanted to hunt come in? It would be so crowded I'd sneeze and you'd catch my cold.

Adam
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

sparkfly88
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by sparkfly88 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 am

Regulations just confuse me.....I'm trying okay?

Nobody I personally know does this except this forum, so I really am trying to learn by myself for the most part.
Being completely new to something but wanting to learn won't come simple, although I was hoping it would.

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by TerribleTed » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 am

I did it by my self in 2000 I called the fwc and talked to Ed white. It was different then and he told me how to play the system gave me all the information. I read all the brochures and the state regulations the do not coincide make it a little confusion.
you will get it just keep going

Return to “FWC”