Is anyone here into backpacking camping?

Discuss all your Camping and Recreation here. Campsites, Fees, Experiences.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

lamehawk
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by lamehawk » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 am

rackman sounds like you have the spot to be at I hope it stays that way for you! Over the years hunting BLM's and a few pack in area's I saw area's I thought were a peice of heaven only to find someones garbage that we had to pack back with us.
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:30 am

"leave no trace" is only for places like the everglades. Only big time federal preserve areas. I know this.

rackman

Post by rackman » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote:"leave no trace" is only for places like the everglades. Only big time federal preserve areas. I know this.
Yea, I didnt realize what I said till I was on the road. To correct my self it only applies to national forests, state parks, other federal lands. :oops: :oops:

rackman

Post by rackman » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:56 pm

lamehawk wrote:rackman sounds like you have the spot to be at I hope it stays that way for you! Over the years hunting BLM's and a few pack in area's I saw area's I thought were a peice of heaven only to find someones garbage that we had to pack back with us.
It would be nice if they allowed hunting. its in a secured state park near hunting, unfortunately, because its a secured park they lock the gate from 10:pm-7:am. the park ranger lives on the proporty so if there is an emergency he can unlock it

Return to “CAMPING & RECREATION”