Any Horse People on here?

Here you can post all NON Hunting or Fishing stuff you might have for sale.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

sam03
Ordeal

Any Horse People on here?

Post by sam03 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:46 pm

My parents have a couple Spanish Mustangs they are trying to find good homes for. They haven't been broken so you can't jump on them and ride tomorrow but they are friendly and could make great rider with some training. Currently they are asking $500obo to make sure they go to good homes but if you have experiences with horses I'm sure we can work out a deal for much less if not free. You must pick them up, they don't have a horse trailer and are not willing to ship them. Two are registered with the Spanish Mustang Registry and the other two come with the paper work to do it.

Stallion DOB 3/15/2003 Registered
Mare DOB 4/1/2002 Registered
Colt DOB 9/22/2013
Mare DOB 5/25/2005
I like animals, they are tasty!

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Any Horse People on here?

Post by Bossman » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:38 pm

I have horses and know that I don't I don't need anymore They are grass eating money spending pits. Nothing against horses because I have some and have done the whole rodieo thing with the girls and barrell racing thing. We would go from jackpot to jackpot spending the money for entry fees and loose out of being in the money by 1 thousandth of a second. Reminds me of this one jackpot that we went to. We was running late and almost missed the starting time. We ran to the box just in time to be the last entry of the night. We was rider number 83 so all night we watched everyone make their run and get times. People had started to leave because they thought that they was out of the money. The oldest daughter made her last run and posted the fastest time of the night and changed the pot totally. We did enjoy it at the time but man oh man I don't miss leaving at noon on Friday to head to Georgia stall two horses and run them for two days and return home after dark on sunday only to get up and go to work Monday. Good luck in finding them a home.

:saluting
Bossman

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Re: Any Horse People on here?

Post by bellyacher » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Hey bro, I talked to the guy I told you about. He said he cant right now. He just picked up 8 new ones last week. He said they gave them to him because of the price of feed has gone up and they couldn't afford to keep them. I will keep asking around
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Return to “GENERAL STUFF BUY/SELL”