Grilled Venison Tenderloins

This is the place to post up your eating! Any Wild Game Recipes you might have or want to share!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Took my last two tenderloins out of the freezer today for the grill. :bbq

I salted, peppered, and put garlic on both sides. Then I rolled them into a pinwheel and wrapped a piece of smoked bacon around each and attached with a toothpick. I then coated them both in some Cajun seasoning and put it on the grill until the were medium rare. Oh man, I have to tell you that they were very delicious! Now it's time to head to the woods for some more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

treefarmer
Ordeal

Re: Grilled Venison Tenderloins

Post by treefarmer » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

9dawgs,
Those look great :chef ! We do ours just a little different, we season w/Everglades, then wrap around the tenderloin full length with bacon, put them in the oven broiler for about 8-10 minutes, turning once, when the bacon is done the venison is just right! Usually its a special meal when we share that prize with another couple! Looking at those on your grill makes my mouth water!
Treefarmer

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:37 am

That sounds great! I actually shared these with my youngest son, I grilled some chicken for momma and my youngest daughter. It was pretty amazing if I do say!

Return to “WILD GAME RECIPES FORUM”