Hunting In Canada

This is a forum to discuss all your Out Of State hunting.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

redfisher1
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Hunting In Canada

Post by redfisher1 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello Forum Members ,

I have a buddy of mine that wants to look into booking a Whitetail hunting trip to Canada in a year or two and I was wondering if anyone has ever booked one or knows of a good outfitter ? I have been surfing the web of course but was hoping to find out some info from anybody that has been recently. I appreciate any info passed along.

Thanks Redfisher1.

P'duck
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Hunting In Canada

Post by P'duck » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 am

I replied to your PM and will have the answer and contact information shortly on a great whitetail hunt and they also have exceptional elk.

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Hunting In Canada

Post by dropt9 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:38 pm

i just got back from hunting the alberta bow zone..seen some brutes just out of range,passed a couple i probably should have shot and got a good vid of a nice one,but came home empty handed...temp. dropped 50 degrees in 72 hours and deer laid down with first snow..the outfitter i went with was very knowledgeable and had some great stands,but was lacking in the hospitality department...he may retire next year is what he told me(cause our dollar has lost so much value he says its not worth it any more)of coarse 12 years ago he was making a hell of alot more money on american hunters than canadian...its beautiful country and i would like to go back one day but with a different outfitter...i'm sure pduck knows some good ones...good luck to ya'll
Fall we RUT/Spring we STRUT!

Return to “OUT OF STATE HUNTING FORUM”