WY reduced price tags

This is a forum to discuss all your Out Of State hunting.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

flags
scout

WY reduced price tags

Post by flags » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Just wanted to let the forum members know that the time to apply for tags in WY is here.

I know a lot of people that express an interest in hunting out west but never do because they think it is too expensive. I little known fact in WY is that they issue reduced price tags for female deer, elk and antelope. These are known as reduced price doe/fawn or cow/calf tags depending on the species. These tags are a bargain.

I always put in for antelope tags using this program and have never failed to draw them. In most areas of the state you can get 2 doe/fawn antelope tags for $48 each. So, that means you can take 2 antelope for less than $100 in tag fees. I strongly suggest that if anyone wants to hunt out west they look into these tags. You get all the fun of western big game hunting for about 1/3 the price of normal tags. The only thing you don't get is antlers or horns for the wall. It's a great meat hunt.

A quick google search will get you to the website and you can do everything online in about 10 minutes.

Cheers :cowboy
Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity.

lamehawk
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: WY reduced price tags

Post by lamehawk » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 am

wish I could do it good price for the meat if one would get a chance.
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Re: WY reduced price tags

Post by JBUG308 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:04 am

I've got an uncle in Cheyenne, but he's trying to move somewhere warmer. Guess I need to get my a$$ in gear before he packs up and leaves!

Return to “OUT OF STATE HUNTING FORUM”