Post your mounts here!

This is a form to dicsuss all your Taxidermy and show off your mounts!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

ffmsb
scout

Re: Post your mounts here!

Post by ffmsb » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I am trying to upload a picture but am having troubles anyone else??????
I make holding your hand seem like the biggest thing in the world when I am cutting you out of your car. I can make 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I go into a burning house to save your family. I make those annoying sirens sound like angels singing when you need them. I make your children breathe after they have stopped.I make myself get out of bed at 3am to go risk my life for people I have never met, and have never asked for thanks.I make a difference. "what do you make?

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

What kind of troubles? Any error messages?

Go here for a tutorial on how to attach pictures: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4872
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

ffmsb
scout

Post by ffmsb » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 am

IMG_0516.jpg
Before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I make holding your hand seem like the biggest thing in the world when I am cutting you out of your car. I can make 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I go into a burning house to save your family. I make those annoying sirens sound like angels singing when you need them. I make your children breathe after they have stopped.I make myself get out of bed at 3am to go risk my life for people I have never met, and have never asked for thanks.I make a difference. "what do you make?

ffmsb
scout

Post by ffmsb » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 am

photo.jpg
photo-1.JPG
After
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TAXIDERMY”