3TLHC is on the move

A place to discuss General Hunting Subjects like hunting stories, And General stuff to do with hunting.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

3TLHC is on the move

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:20 am

Its with a mix of sadness and excitement to report 3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club is moving north. We are pulling out of our 1100 acres in Palm Coast and moving north up 95 to just outside Townsend, GA. Locked down 500 acres, we are down to just 3 members now so we cut back on land size. I am going to miss being 1 hour from the hunt club but the new location is only 3 hours door to door. We got some great looking land with a mix of +/-10 and 30 year old pine with a fresh clear cut and some swamp mixed in. Found some great sign this past weekend, cameras are hung and gravity feeders started. Looking forward to being able to hunt pigs again and pulling out the rifles for the 1st time in 5 years.

We lucked out and reserved the last spot at an RV Park 10 minutes from our gate right on a spring fed lake for Oct thru Dec. Really looking forward to doing some fishing in the afternoons between hunts.

Going to have to go through the process of learning a new piece of land but hell that's half the fun in of itself.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: 3TLHC is on the move

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:32 am

Thats cool! Im holding out on finding a close lease to my house.. i know it will be more money but being an hour away is worth it.

treefarmer
Ordeal

Re: 3TLHC is on the move

Post by treefarmer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 am

Reaper, that sounds exciting! But it also sounds like a young man's adventure. Good luck with your new lease!
Treefarmer

Return to “GENERAL HUNTING DISCUSSION FORUM”