YouTube channel

Discuss all your Freshwater Fishing here. Tell us about that killer bass you caught!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

HTTR
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

YouTube channel

Post by HTTR » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:13 pm

I’m starting my first YouTube channel, mainly a fishing channel. I’ve never done this before but I really want to get back into fishing and I think this is a great way to immerse myself in it. Also a great way to get some great discounts on gear. Please if you are interested check it out Hook Set Live. Let me know what you want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTTR
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Re: YouTube channel

Post by HTTR » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Also Crock or anyone with relative experience and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: YouTube channel

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 pm

youtube.. man.. hard work.. before you can get discounts on anything or anyone to even look at you you would need 10K subs. its hard. i had mine for a year
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOkYNe ... aXYa7Fe7Nw

Man its very hard.. just keeping up and working a real job. I thought that it was gonna be easy and ill get a lot of sponsors.. but it took me over a year to get 50 subs.. and thats where im at now..

I mean you can get a ton of people who are your friends to sub BUT.. that means nothing.. Its WATCH TIME that counts to youtube.

Before youtube even looks at you with spit in a glass they want you to have 1K subs and 1K watch hours WITHIN A 12 MONTH PERIOD. This is HARD! lol

you need good editing software, for vids and pics. its just a lot of time. Mine is just starting to jump off. But i got a long way to go!

Good Luck!

Return to “BASS FISHING AND ALL FRESHWATER FORUM”