Art Bell

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Art Bell

Post by Iluv2hunt » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Anyone that worked late or early hours, or has been up in the wee hours to go fishin or huntin has heard Art Bell(Coast to Coast) on the radio back in the day. Always good to listen to a good ghost story or UFO story at 4AM, then go walk in the woods in the dark :eek :alien

He posted on his FB site that he has liver cancer and three months to live
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: Art Bell

Post by blackpowderscout » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Damn. What a shame. I always enjoyed his show when I was able to pick it up.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:20 am

Hate to hear that. I always liked hearing his show "from the high desert" and talking about his cat "Yeti" getting tangled up in the wires under his desk.
He always played good bumper music that went with the story that they were covering too.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 am

I think one of the best stories ever was the night the preacher called his show from Tampa(this was right when cell phones first started hitting the market). Preacher was live on his show, driving in his car tracking a UFO across Tampa Bay. Ive heard of a few people who actually witnessed it. I am sure its in on the net somewhere
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”