Bigfoot?

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

1jody256
scout

Re: Bigfoot?

Post by 1jody256 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:52 pm

well was it bigfoot or not?thats what i like to know!

OldCrab
Assistant Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by OldCrab » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm

1jody256 wrote:well was it bigfoot or not?thats what i like to know!

If he says so I believe him - BIGFOOT IS REAL -
Calling illegal aliens “undocumented workers” is like calling drug dealers “unlicensed pharmacists”…

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

There is another supposed bigfoot in a freezer. Except this time it is real. last time it wasn't, but this time it is real, according to the guy who shot it, Ironic thing is it's the same guy again
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm

where did you here this?
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"BIG FOOT OR NOT"? seiously? yes it was, and I have a bridge for sale.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

brywright6296
scout

Post by brywright6296 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:40 pm

No lol my buddy didn't shoot at it I'm not that messed up I mean come on its lived with people for hundreds of years hasn't hurt people yet and my buddy as a night scope on the .270 we use and to answer your question about feeder lights yes I do have them on all my feeders and I don't drive with a loaded gun that's plan stupid I would've had to go run to the back of my truck climb in it unlock my tool box scramble for bullets load the gun thru the magazine box wouldve never killed it in time lol.
And I donate alot of my hogs that I kill they tear up my land big time and I hate them with a passion.

I didn't even look for prints and If I did find em I don't know how to cast one and it was by Okeechobee,fl about 20mi north of the prison there
Last edited by brywright6296 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pochop7
Assistant Patrol Leader

Bigfoot?

Post by Pochop7 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:There is another supposed bigfoot in a freezer. Except this time it is real. last time it wasn't, but this time it is real, according to the guy who shot it, Ironic thing is it's the same guy again
This the guy in north Georgia again? I hunted the mountain next to the one he found the last "squatch" at lol. I guess I was so close to the squatch herd lol

Jerome
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Re: Bigfoot?

Post by Jerome » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm

brywright6296 wrote:No lol my buddy didn't shoot at it I'm not that messed up I mean come on its lived with people for hundreds of years hasn't hurt people yet and my buddy as a night scope on the .270 we use and to answer your question about feeder lights yes I do have them on all my feeders and I don't drive with a loaded gun that's plan stupid I would've had to go run to the back of my truck climb in it unlock my tool box scramble for bullets load the gun thru the magazine box wouldve never killed it in time lol.
And I donate alot of my hogs that I kill they tear up my land big time and I hate them with a passion.

I didn't even look for prints and If I did find em I don't know how to cast one and it was by Okeechobee,fl about 20mi north of the prison there
Need some help shooting them? I'll pay :grin:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”