Research Outing !

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Research Outing !

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

A few years back we were camping at Croom WMA. After dark one night we were sitting around the campfire shooting the BS and having some beers. The folks from the camp next to us came over and we sat up talking to them for a long time. These were older folks, maybe in their 60's or so. Matter of fact, it was the time the gentleman went missing in GS, because we were talking about it.
One of the old guys said, and I quote.." Betcha one of them swamp monkeys got that old man...."
We were like, wtf are you talking about???

They went on to tell us about the reports of half ape/man creatures out there. To that day they would not go back to GS for that reason. They went on to tell us stories about being followed out of the woods by these swamp monkeys. They may have been BS'ing for all I know. But I can tell you that when they started talking about it, their demeanor changed and it was all seriousness with them
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

cryptoseeker
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Post by cryptoseeker » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Citrus WMA is that the tillis hill and mutual mind place ? We camped there once and all I can say is , if you want to drink and raise h*ll , you can sure do it there . I dont understand why they dont fill them in or close them things off , they have to know someone will get hurt or die one day .

Theres a report that I saw somewhere that a trucker heading down 471 around one in the morning almost hit one running across the hwy , if I am not mistaken he had a deer slung a crossed its shoulder . I have heard some of the locals ( the ones who I could get to talk to me ) around there refer to them as swamp monkeys .

GOT BIGFOOT !?
Cherokee Proud !
If We Knew What We Were Doing , It Wouldn't Be Called Research --- A Einstein

swampman88
scout

Post by swampman88 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm

yea well i got a 50 cal for one of those swamp monkeys. is it illegal to shoot a bigfoot or swampmonkey?????? :blink:

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 pm

I've got a friend who told us an older Indian woman showed him a skeletol remains of a little critter that had a long tail and wings. She had all sorts of artifacts. One night coming out of Saint Marks,he seen a pair of red eyes stairing at him that blinked then disapeared.It was about 2 feet tall. Funny thing was he said the eyes glowed even when he didn't have hid light on them. I gotta listen to that story every yeat at camp. LOL

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm

dont get me started on that.. im half puertorican.. trust me i hear so much about that ..

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:16 pm

I know where a big Skunk Ape is in Croom. He lives in an area that snows and is littered with Miller Lite bottles. You get up that way you may here some strange noises at 6:00 am along with some pungent odors.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:39 am

Skunk Ape wrote:I know where a big Skunk Ape is in Croom. He lives in an area that snows and is littered with Miller Lite bottles. You get up that way you may here some strange noises at 6:00 am along with some pungent odors.
That's just cr0ck's camp site. "lol"
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 am

aw man.. now i gotta move the moonshine still back further into the swamp. Darnit

swampman88
scout

Post by swampman88 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 pm

that little thing with the red eyes and wings i thought that was called the chipacarba, that shart is funny i got remington 870 for that little beast

flhuntfish
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by flhuntfish » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm

I have seen those holes in Citrus WMA. Deadly lol. There are also lots of huge pits that arent filled in down near the old mines south of Stage Coach.

Ive heard stories from 3 different people camping in Citrus WMA who had run ins with the KKK. Apparently that was really scary. (All three people were caucasian)

I have no stories of bf or anything. Ive heard weird noises in Jumper Creek WMA but it was probably just owls cause they were never during the day. That place is 10 thousand acres of dense swamp

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”