you whats weird????

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Re: you whats weird????

Post by Skunk Ape » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm

If youy call some dude chasing me out of his trailer with a knife and running me down the street,and I wasn't even with his wife,I had the fat one. My buddy couldn't stop laughing.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Skunk Ape wrote:If youy call some dude chasing me out of his trailer with a knife and running me down the street,and I wasn't even with his wife,I had the fat one. My buddy couldn't stop laughing.
If that aint country, i'll kiss yer A$$
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 am

montster quest had a black panther, or jaguar episode. they of course couldn't find one, cause they cant ever find what they are doing there stories on. i think there are more panthers than they say also. i believe there are black cats out there, certainly not as high in numbers as florida panthers, but definately some out there.

cryptoseeker
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Post by cryptoseeker » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 am

Growing up in Citrus Park ( Hillsborough county ) the stretch of woods behind our house held a Fl panther , she would come up to the back of the property on the other side of the fence and lay on a limb staring into our living room
window .

The state released several ( I wanna say 5 but dont quote me, I will have to ask the warden again as to how many ) Fl panthers in the Green swamp about four or five years ago . I have seen the tracks of one and heard one scream one night while out researching but have never seen one out there yet .

I have seen the Jaguarundi out in New Tampa at the Flatwoods Wilderness Park /bike trail about eight years ago ( at first I thought it was an otter on steroids lol ) .

When it comes to FL panthers being black , there are a couple of things to consider . 1. Genetic malformations 2. Someone has turned a black panther loose or it has escaped .

Unless I was in fear for my life I wouldnt shoot one !

...........:)
GOT BIGFOOT !?
Cherokee Proud !
If We Knew What We Were Doing , It Wouldn't Be Called Research --- A Einstein

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUE58vV2Ws

cant really tell if its a housecat or not, but the deer sure seems to be keeping an eye on it. kinda cool either way

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 pm

My granny who just passed away this past year used to tell of black panthers stalking their mules and milk cows when she was growing up in North Florida around Blountstown, Marianna, Weewahitchka, etc. They had a high fence around their house and barn, but the panthers would jump it like it was nothing. Once while her daddy was off to town to get supplies, she had to shoot one with a shotgun that was sneaking up on her mom and the milk cow. She heard the chickens making a ruckus, saw the panther through the window crossing the yard, grabbed the gun, stepped out on the porch and and let loose with both barrels! Said it knocked her on her tail, but it sure scared that panther away! :thumbs up:
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

jsnole
scout

Post by jsnole » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

This was taken at the Rodman NAS Hunting club.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

take the A train uptown to the 110th st subway station, plenty there.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

cshunter1908
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by cshunter1908 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I swore I saw a black panther 6 years ago when I worked for UPS. I got out of the truck and this thing took off like a bat outta hell. Oh and this was out in the Geneva area. Never seen one before and haven't seen one since.
"Cursum Perficio" I accomplish the course.
Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”