Need Some Help Please !!!!!

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Re: Need Some Help Please !!!!!

Post by Skunk Ape » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm

OK,after all the years of nobody EVER finding any skeletol remains,capturing one or an actual photograph how could you possibly believe in their existance? I mean why haven't a pack of hound dogs ever treed one? I know guys that coon hunt all the time in Richloam and over that way,they're out all night and never see anything.I am the only true living Skunk Ape,and I'm to sexy for my shirt.

strunes
Tenderfoot
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by strunes » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

[quote="cryptoseeker"]The problem with BFRO ( among many with this org ) is that they are known to lie on A LOT of the reports they get and even hoax reports .

The Green Swamp/Richloam area is a place that I have been researching for many many years and BFRO knows this ( I have had members of that group follow me at a distance watching where I go ) so I am trying to find out if this could be a real report or one that was made up !

davedirt - Would you be willing to give me an exact location ( or as close of one as you can ) to where you had that possible sighting ?????? If so just PM me !!!!

Strunes - You may very well NOT have them on or near your property BUT just because YOU have not seen them there doesn't mean they are not . I have never seen a black bear in the swamp but I have been told they are there , Colt Creek State Park has a " resident bear " and I have been over just about every inch of that place and I have not seen him ( yet ) . I am in a battle with a couple of people about Fl panthers being in the swamp ( I have heard them scream at night and I have found a track or two from them ) these people are of that mind set that they have hunted in the swamp for thirty years and aint seen one so they aint there BUT like I said you very well could be right with your area !

Thanks guys for the posts .... :)[

I cannot disagree with you.
It is what it is!

cryptoseeker
scout
Hunt or Fish: Fisher

Post by cryptoseeker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 am

They could bury their dead or maybe animals/vultures get rid of the body , who knows .

Do you realize that Charlie Huff went into Richloam and didnt come out , the only thing that was found was a couple of prints and an orange vest but because there is no body then I guess we must believe he wasnt there !? A few years back an equestrian went out for a ride and to this day there has been no signs of her or her horse .

Go and research online ... The Asian guy who lived for years in the Green swamp but NO ONE KNEW he was even there ( hunters who hunted every inch of that place and claimed that there were no humans living "wild " in the swamp ... Off record I was told from a sheriff friend of mine that this guy talked about the monsters that were out there and described what they looked like ( Bigfoot ) . Now granted he escaped from a mental hospital BUT he knew nothing of Bigfoot and the deputy believes he did see these things .

This past hunting season alone I received a report from one of the game officers out there ( Richloam ) that three friends were running dogs one night , Supposedly the dogs were acting weird at one point but eventually got on a scent and started chasing what they thought was a hog . They followed these dogs toward a bayhead while they were waiting for the dogs to alert them they realized that they were hearing what sounded like two bipedal somethings walking on either side of them but they couldnt see what it was due to the high growth . While standing there , the dogs started going nuts on something and they heard one of the dogs let out a yelp , two dogs came back but they never found the other . They approached the bayhead and what they found was the dogs prints mixed with very large human like prints ...... By the time I got the report and was able to get out there , the area in question was under water ...

There is something out there that people are seeing and Im not just talking about the average Joe . I research with a couple of Sheriff deputies who are involved in this because they have seen it . I have a report from the swamp of a doctor out of Lake Wales who saw one , he has been in the woods his whole life and never even thought about Bigfoot ( he was very much a skeptic ) and he too has been over just about every inch of the swamp . I have had two game officers tell me about their experiences , both been around nature/woods all their lives , one had a sighting and the other had something blast a scream at him that scared him to the point of almost quitting his job . I have another area that I was asked to come and investigate due to the Park employees seeing a Bigfoot ( I got a size 17 print out of that area ) and then I have a couple of Park Rangers who have had experiences . These are people that are usually held in high regards due to their mind set and or experiences in the woods .

Its easy to sit back and think you know everything that is here on this planet but that is being very egotistical in my opinion ( but we all know that saying about opinions ) .For the ones who sit and judge and ridicule, think what you like when it comes to me and hope that one day your not having to eat your own words .......

For the one or ones who " if they see one , they are going to shoot it " you better think twice before doing it . Who knows what this " creature " is and there are the idiots who will and have been known to dress up like a Bigfoot and run around trying to hoax us researchers . Imagine if you shot a " Bigfoot " and it turned out to be a guy in a suit , well you just bought your ticket to prison !!!!

............. :)
GOT BIGFOOT !?
Cherokee Proud !
If We Knew What We Were Doing , It Wouldn't Be Called Research --- A Einstein

frankwt

Post by frankwt » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

LOL, says it all about this entire thread, "He escaped from a mental hospital"...LOL I think we can type up some admittance orders...

Some jerkoff dressed up in a ape suit will get shot and there will not even be a trial, stupid is stupid does.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

CAPTURED ONE LIVE! send help and SUSQUATCH SEDATIVES STAT! lured him in with beef jerky and my tangerine tonic, get here quick before I run out of tonic and he sobers up.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

lamehawk
Silver Contributer

Post by lamehawk » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 am

To much booze can make ppl see whatever.......
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 am

had my new drunken bigfoot pal pee in a pot last nite, durned near over flowed it. so if any of you researchers wanna buy some pure unadulterated skunkape urine get in touch it's 20$ an ounce, while supplies last. and FYI y'all don't wanna be around a hungover skunkape.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

to: fohaf member and bksvl native Skunkape, I got a proposition for ya, get in touch.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

didn't any of you see 'harry and the hendersons'? bigfoot eat their own dead, thats why you find no remains. duh.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

That was a good movie.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 pm

my kids love that movie.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Mine too.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

outrunner13
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by outrunner13 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am

been in richleom where they said they seen it i didn't see no bigfoot sign just bay lake boys

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 pm

I walked out of an oak hammock yesterday just before dark, and out on a little tram road that is a bit more open. I could have SWORN on a stack of bibles I saw a bigfoot standing down there 50 yards. I looked thru my bino's real quick and sure enough it was nothing more than just an evening shadow. Dang sure made me stop in my tracks and do a double take
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:I walked out of an oak hammock yesterday just before dark, and out on a little tram road that is a bit more open. I could have SWORN on a stack of bibles I saw a bigfoot standing down there 50 yards. I looked thru my bino's real quick and sure enough it was nothing more than just an evening shadow. Dang sure made me stop in my tracks and do a double take
You need off lay off them bushy pops yo.

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”