WIERD THINGS IN THE WOODS

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

pcbfish
Junior Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: WIERD THINGS IN THE WOODS

Post by pcbfish » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Many years ago we found a dead hunter that had a dead buck with his antlers gored in the hunters stomach and the hunter was pinned on a bob wire fence. Game warden said the only thing they could figure was the hunter had shot the deer and walked up to him and the deer came up and gored him then ran both of them into the fence. Must have been an awful way to go. :angel

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm

that chic is definately a freak, " she's super freaky ", please tell me its not youre wife or daughter.lol.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

PCB, the taxidermist coulda had a field day with those 2.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

bodysnatcher
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by bodysnatcher » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

nacho grande wrote:that chic is definately a freak, " she's super freaky ", please tell me its not youre wife or daughter.lol.
No, just a pic off of photo bucket. I was looking for a bigger snake but she caught my eye.HAHA
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

One night when I get bored and get a few beers under me, I'll type up my UFO story
:alien :alien :alien
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

flhuntfish
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by flhuntfish » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:One night when I get bored and get a few beers under me, I'll type up my UFO story
:alien :alien :alien
do it up! lets hear it :toast bust out the natty ice!

kemster99
Eagle Scout

Post by kemster99 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

still waiting for the ufo story
#### Who's your daddy----Hunt Team####

Greybeard
First Class Scout

Post by Greybeard » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm

This wasn't in the woods, but it is a UFO story:
On the 4th of July, 1976, we were home from school visiting at my wife's aunt's house. About 10PM we were playing cards and I had to go out to the camping trailer we were staying in. I saw something in the sky and called everyone out to look. There were about 10 of us and we all saw exactly the same thing: it was about 100' above the ground and was just sort of gliding along silently. It was about 200yds long and black as the night sky. There were different colored lights along the entire bottom that flickered and traveled around the 'base' in a random sequence. There was not a sound.
While we watched it, about a dozen other people came from throughout the neighborhood. They said they had been following the thing for about a mile. It never went up or down, faster or slower or made any sound.
Then, as it left the yard we were in, it suddenly just took off! I mean it really just accelerated away without a sound!
We immediately went inside, called the tower at Logan airport. They said they'd 'take a note' but there was no record or radar report of any aircraft in that area.
“The best government is that which governs least.”

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 am

WAS GOING INTO ONE OF MY STANDS AND THERE IT WAS LAYING THERE ON THE GROUND, ONE THOSE FOIL BALLOONS KINDA CREAPY AT FIRST THEN I SEE I WAS ONE OF THOSE BABY BIRTH ONES FROM DEC 22. SPOOKED ME FOR A SECENT. I THOUGHT SOME ONE MITE HAVE PLACED IT THERE.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”