Any haunted places to go check out?

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Re: Any haunted places to go check out?

Post by Hoss74 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 am

swampbird wrote:I never believed in ghosts.....until i moved in the house i live in now.
I have a ghost in the house that I've seen over 2 dozen times in 12 years. The last time i saw her was about 2 years ago.

The story ... the man i purchased the house from, his 2nd wife died in the one of the back bed rooms.
Most every time I've seen her, i'm sitting on the back porch and can see into the family room when she walks through the room. She is walking to the back bed rooms at a normal pace. She is wearing a long night gown with a collar at the neck, she has short but full hair, and she never stops or looks around. She looks like a person looks in a black and white movie, yet everything else in the room has color.
The first time i saw her i thought a stranger walked into my house. I went into the back rooms looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found. She has never scared me, or freaked me out. My wife has even seen her. Over the years as we have changed the house and renovated the back rooms we have seen less and less of "Her".
I had fun reading this. I hate to sound stupid, and really I just intend to be silly, but... Since you see her less each time you renovate, is that like killing her off.....again? LoL

swampbird
scout

Re: Re: Any haunted places to go check out?

Post by swampbird » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Hoss74 wrote: I had fun reading this. I hate to sound stupid, and really I just intend to be silly, but... Since you see her less each time you renovate, is that like killing her off.....again? LoL
Die already you old bag!.....I'm out of money....lol

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”