Skunk Ape?

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

9dawgs

Skunk Ape?

Post by 9dawgs » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

This was seen at a youth concert my youngest son Daniel did up in Jacksonville at a church last Friday. :eek I'm thinking it was someone in a costume but you never know... :shifty The one without all the hair is my buddy Brian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Skunk Ape?

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 am

I am pretty sure thats the real deal right there
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 am

Haha! Finally after 36 views someone commented...I thought maybe I had offended. :>/ I watch all the shows about the Sasquatch and Skunk Apes on the Discovery Channel and really, those guys are a bunch of turds. I'm not saying there ain't nothing out there because obviouly someones seeing something but these shows are just a plain insult to your intelligence. Especially when you see that dude do a call....or they see a deer or pig on the IR camera and get all excited because it's a "squatch" crouching behind a tree.

I've been spooked in the woods and felt I was being watched on several treks to the stand before daylight like everyone else. There is something out there I'm pretty sure...but more likely than not it's a pig or bear or deer or panther or bobcat or squirrel, etc. Besides, I had a couple of guns every time so I ain't skeert!

trapper dan
VIP MEMBER

Post by trapper dan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

You should send that pic to the BFRO i bet they would be calling !!!! They need to find a bigfoot bad. I spend as much time as I can in the woods and have had the sence of being watched but have never seen what it was. Some times I will look for it and some times that feeling can be overbearing and make me want to leave but I dont. Some times it can be spooky not knowing whats giving you that crazy feeling. None the less it is a very interesting subject. :alien Crock wheres the bigfoot smilie

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Look here,there is only one of us left. That is a bonified poser.

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”