Weird occurrence this morning

This is a forum to discuss any BigFoot, SkunkApe or any Weird sightings or info.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Weird occurrence this morning

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 am

Weird occurrence happened at 4:30 this morning. Everyone in the house is sound asleep. I am dreaming of me and Kate Hudson sitting in a one man tree stand together when we heard all hell break loose downstairs.

My first initial thought was the roofers were here early. Looked at clock on cable box and it said 4:27Am...Not the roofers for sure

Pistol and flashlight in hand, 2 dogs behind me barking every breath I fly downstairs. Wife said she thought it was from outside. No way, I told her and to get a phone. All of that took about 5 seconds to transpire literally. I hear something in the kitchen, haul azz in there with 40cal drawn to see my big cast iron fry pan still spinning on the floor.......

After dinner last night this particular fry pan was washed and set on the stove. Only possible way for it to fall off of the stove at 4:27 AM is by either physical force, an act of God, or my dad is coming back from the grave to try and tell me something
Btw, the fry pan broke..And I said outloud..."Dad, if that's you please break something besides my friggin good cast iron. It took me 20 years to get it seasoned like I like it"

I checked all doors and windows to make sure there wasn't a break in. All was tight. Only "logical" thing I could think of was a rat or mouse jumped on the handle and caused it to fall. However, I grew up in this house and know it like the back of my hand. And being in the pest control business, there are NO gaps for a varmit to get in....

That's the second time in a week I've had to get up with gun drawn. A few nights ago a helicopter was hovering just behind us running thermal at 2AM

I'm actually quite pleased with my response time

:alien :alien :alien :alien :alien
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Re: Weird occurrence this morning

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Fri May 11, 2012 7:32 am

Holy crap......That will get you blood pressure up......Sorry to hear about the loss of your cast iron
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 am

guys in black helo's running thermals on your house? sounds like it's time to break out the tin foil hat, lol, or call GHOSTBUSTERS. maybe it was bigfoot, or the ghost of Trevon. like the quick armed response though. sleep well.

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Fri May 11, 2012 8:48 am

Do you have a cat?? My daughter has a crazy cross eyed cat that makes all kinds of racket at night sometimes. But I guess if you had one you'd have mentioned it. Sure is weird though. I'm thinking that would have to be one BIG rat to nock off a cast iron skillet. Sorry for your loss... We have two, one I inherited from my grandma when she passed and another newer Logde. It's about 10yrs old but still in the seasoning process. My granny's is awesome though.

On another note I was woken up out of a dead sleep the other night during that "super moon" by a loud bang down stairs. I too grabbed my XDM 40 and went downstairs to investigate and couldn't find anything. The cat was sleeping in my daughter's room and there was nothing out of the ordinary or out of place. All the windows and doors were locked, etc. Never did find out what it was...

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 am

No cat. I got 2 weiner dogs that are bed hogs though!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

:alien :alien :alien :alien :alien
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Fri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Get out the Reese's Pieces!
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

Jester
scout

Post by Jester » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

:tequila I'd start drinkin' and check for anal probes... :alien

:ban sorry, hadta!
"Any people that would give up liberty for a little temporary safety deserves neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." - Patrick Henry

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God." - Thomas Jefferson

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sat May 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

samsquach.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

What the hell is a samsquach

jtcmedic
Troop Guide

Post by jtcmedic » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Sasquatch younger brother. Sam gosh
DUTY, PRIDE, TRADITION

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm

jtcmedic wrote:Sasquatch younger brother. Sam gosh
Thanks for the clarification :flag2

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Lol

Return to “OFFICIAL BIG FOOT, SKUNK APE & WEIRD SIGHTINGS FORUM”