This is a forum to discuss all your Hog Trapping!
Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1
- LIfe Scout
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 pm
- Location: Moore County, NC
Good roasters there, perfect size....
- Star Scout
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 pm
- Location: Tampa, Fl
M12Gunboy wrote:Good roasters there, perfect size....
Yep, time for a BBQ! Great job! Now just a .22 between the eyes and you have some great eating.
2001 F-150 Super Crew 4x4 King Ranch
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 pm
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:48 pm
All 4 are still alive. My cousin took them to let them get bigger before processing them..
We set up another trap, So hopefully we'll get a few more since our chances are doubled now..
- Eagle Scout
- Posts: 3391
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 pm
- Hunt or Fish: Equally Both
- Location: bradenton, florida
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm
- Location: St Petersburg
If you have trap shy ones you may have to go with a bigger trap. Get a trap door and make a larger pen out of cattle panel and green posts.
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest