Big Pig

This is a forum where you can post your Hog Trail Cam Pics

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Re: Big Pig

Post by nachogrande » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

LUV the death truck. had to make my own with some carpet. cheapskate that I am and a long list of things I need for hunting, saves me buying a cart, just looks a little silly hauling a squirrel.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:25 pm

That ol' devil hog looks like he's bad medicine! One to target, that's for sure!
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

TechHunter
scout

Post by TechHunter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 pm

nacho grande wrote:LUV the death truck. had to make my own with some carpet. cheapskate that I am and a long list of things I need for hunting, saves me buying a cart, just looks a little silly hauling a squirrel.
Dont mean to get off topic here, but..you can get a "death truck" at Harbour Freight on sale (last I check) fro $39 and a piece of rubbericed carpet at Home Depot for $10. As long as you strap the deceased with rachet straps, it is manageable (probably not as comfortable as an actual game cart, but beats the hell out of draggin these things with a deer sled or similar).
Back to the thread, it looks like a very swampy area, with all the dryness around the state, I would guess that this place would be severely under water during rainy season, wouldn't it?

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 pm

It does have a tendency to get wet from time to time......but the water doesn't bother me, nor does it bother the game animals
Plus it keeps all the other lease members that are scared of getting their feet wet the hell away from me
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Return to “HOG TRAIL CAM PICS”