Hogs are out of control

This is a forum where you can post your Hog Trail Cam Pics

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Re: Hogs are out of control

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

Cr0ck1 wrote:stupid azz club rules.. they let you sight in your gun all day at the range but cant use guns to kill hogs.. never will understand that.. makes no sense.
Yep, wish I'd known the full story before paying my dues. Doubt I'll be back in the lease next year if that's gonna be the policy.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

frankwt

Post by frankwt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:54 am

yeah without the hogs you guys have and my bears I doubt if I will be back on mine either...we shall see as they year goes on...We have a 6 point rule and no other significant ones and allows guests without a fee, so i liked all that.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 am

Our rules are........Have fun, and bring your kid every chance you get.

Thats what the club pres said to us. Seriously
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

flhuntfish
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by flhuntfish » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

hell yea! now thats a club! :toast :rockon

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:Our rules are........Have fun, and bring your kid every chance you get.

thats most likely where ill be next year.. But they are changing that rule next year im sure. Gary i told you that before you paid.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:09 pm

hey gary btw.. theres a guy who said he had a stand right next to the shooting range and when you were sighting in your bp gun all the hogs ran under his stand.. lol..

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote:
Iluv2hunt wrote:Our rules are........Have fun, and bring your kid every chance you get.

thats most likely where ill be next year.. But they are changing that rule next year im sure. Gary i told you that before you paid.
You told me no shooting hogs with guns during archery. You didn't say they were off-limits during black powder. That was the part that I didn't like, not being allowed to kill a pig with my muzzle loader.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Keep me in the loop if you would. I want to get into a lease next year.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:30 pm

GoodOyster wrote:
Cr0ck1 wrote:

You told me no shooting hogs with guns during archery. You didn't say they were off-limits during black powder. That was the part that I didn't like, not being allowed to kill a pig with my muzzle loader.
yea but you can go there on any given day after doe week and guarantee pack your pickup full of hogs.. guaranteed.

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 am

Cr0ck1 wrote:
GoodOyster wrote:
Cr0ck1 wrote:

yea but you can go there on any given day after doe week and guarantee pack your pickup full of hogs.. guaranteed.
And that I plan to do, my friend! Of course, like I said elsewhere, soon as we can shoot 'em, they'll be catching the bus to somewhere else!
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

Return to “HOG TRAIL CAM PICS”