Hogs are out of control

This is a forum where you can post your Hog Trail Cam Pics

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

frankwt

Re: Hogs are out of control

Post by frankwt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Friends of mine went to Perry on a priveate place, took a 336lber and 2 others and came home...were very happy.

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 am

if you need any help getting rid of those nasty swine, let me know would be happy to help improve your land and fill my freezer.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am

mick wrote:
Iluv2hunt wrote:LCD is out. Cannot set anything on it
Did you call them ?
I have a Moultrie that took a crap (display) and they are going to send me a new screen so I can fix it myself..
I was going to do that, but I think this cam has about had it anyways. This was the first one I bought years back, and has taken several hundred thousand pics, and is just plain wore out. I am getting a lot of blank/blacked out pics now on it that I didn't used to get. It is about time to send it into retirement. Hence the reason I am staring to buy new cams here and there
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

They are out of control by me also.. I walk to my stand at 6 am and im having a "mexican stand off" with a am 400 lb big boy. So i take out my handgun and shoot in the air and he looks at me like i disrespected him.. HAHAHAHA.. then i turn on the light and yell.. he then proceeds to walk towards me like i own him 20 bucks from last hunting season.. HAHAHA.. i fire another shot in the air and he runs off growling like he just had 20 kyrstal burgers and had diarhea.. haha.. then i got up in the stand.. OUT. OF CONTROL.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Dude you should have made a early day of it. Or is you freezer getting full already.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

frankwt

Post by frankwt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm

and the reason you did not shoot him in the head was? Were you there to deer hunt?

Papa_J
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by Papa_J » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

And you dint pop him in the ear? Why not? Woulda really tested out ur new game cart.

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 pm

frankwt wrote:and the reason you did not shoot him in the head was? Were you there to deer hunt?
Lease rules say no shooting hogs with guns until after doe week. They're afraid everybody shooting hogs will scare off the deer. That's why I ain't going back up there until Thanksgiving week.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:36 pm

GoodOyster wrote:
frankwt wrote:and the reason you did not shoot him in the head was? Were you there to deer hunt?
Lease rules say no shooting hogs with guns until after doe week. They're afraid everybody shooting hogs will scare off the deer. That's why I ain't going back up there until Thanksgiving week.
Well that bites.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Can you hunt hogs year around on that lease?

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:45 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:Can you hunt hogs year around on that lease?
Yeah, you can HUNT year 'round, but during regulated hunting seasons you have to use something other than a gun until after doe week.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

frankwt

Post by frankwt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 am

Well that sucks, have a lease and the they have harder rules than the State

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:58 am

Why not deer hunt till Thanksgiving? Does will be legal.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 am

stupid azz club rules.. they let you sight in your gun all day at the range but cant use guns to kill hogs.. never will understand that.. makes no sense.

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

Cr0ck1 wrote:stupid azz club rules.. they let you sight in your gun all day at the range but cant use guns to kill hogs.. never will understand that.. makes no sense.
Yep, wish I'd known the full story before paying my dues. Doubt I'll be back in the lease next year if that's gonna be the policy.
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

Return to “HOG TRAIL CAM PICS”