My Heart Almost Stopped

This is a forum to show your Deer Trail Cam Pics.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

My Heart Almost Stopped

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

My lord take a look at these pics, shot from a digitial 35 mm on August 14. In that 1st shot there was a group of 10 to 15 does off to the right hand side that would not fit in the picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Re: My Heart Almost Stopped

Post by M12Gunboy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

Nice! Four or Five bucks running together.... Damm nice!!!

ffmsb
scout

Post by ffmsb » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 am

Wow good luck this season not that you will need it from the pic the question is which one first. :rockon :911
I make holding your hand seem like the biggest thing in the world when I am cutting you out of your car. I can make 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I go into a burning house to save your family. I make those annoying sirens sound like angels singing when you need them. I make your children breathe after they have stopped.I make myself get out of bed at 3am to go risk my life for people I have never met, and have never asked for thanks.I make a difference. "what do you make?

sam03
Ordeal

Post by sam03 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 am

wow one shot you might have been able to take a 9 point lol
I like animals, they are tasty!

brunyan
scout

Post by brunyan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am

Very nice! Is this private or a WMA?
Image GO GATORS!

Stonehenge
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Stonehenge » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 am

DAG GUM!!! Looks like it's gonna be a good season for ya. Jealous...
Do your best and forget the rest.

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 am

Those shots were taken in Hardee County on private land down around the Zolfo Springs area.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
EST 2013

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 am

TCR, do you know Dennis Crews from down near Zolfo Springs? I killed my first Hog on his property, and he offers great hunts for a great price. he got me addicited to hunting. He does meat hog hunts, on a big piece of property, completely fair game, no high fences. $100. great way to introduce others to hunting. He has got some awesome deer on that property as well.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Jerome
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Re: My Heart Almost Stopped

Post by Jerome » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 am

30.06 wrote:TCR, do you know Dennis Crews from down near Zolfo Springs? I killed my first Hog on his property, and he offers great hunts for a great price. he got me addicited to hunting. He does meat hog hunts, on a big piece of property, completely fair game, no high fences. $100. great way to introduce others to hunting. He has got some awesome deer on that property as well.
Does he have a website or could you send me his info?

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 am

30.06 wrote:TCR, do you know Dennis Crews from down near Zolfo Springs? I killed my first Hog on his property, and he offers great hunts for a great price. he got me addicited to hunting. He does meat hog hunts, on a big piece of property, completely fair game, no high fences. $100. great way to introduce others to hunting. He has got some awesome deer on that property as well.
I am not familair with any of the hunting operations down there. This particular ranch does have a hog problem and they have some nice locations set up to take care of them. I am hoping to go down when the weather cools off and spend a coupld of days thinning out the hog population for them.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
EST 2013

ffmsb
scout

Post by ffmsb » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

That is a nice area down there spent some time assisting the county FD during the back to back hurricanes. The fire station I was at was moved to a firefighter's house because the entire station was destroyed. The members of the fire department were extremely friendly. Wish I was more into hunting back then not just turkey hunting would have been a great place to scout around. :911
I make holding your hand seem like the biggest thing in the world when I am cutting you out of your car. I can make 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I go into a burning house to save your family. I make those annoying sirens sound like angels singing when you need them. I make your children breathe after they have stopped.I make myself get out of bed at 3am to go risk my life for people I have never met, and have never asked for thanks.I make a difference. "what do you make?

tap1912
scout

Post by tap1912 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm

That first picture looks like something off the outdoor channel, That would be hard to pass up.
are you just killing hogs there?

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 pm

tap1912 wrote:That first picture looks like something off the outdoor channel, That would be hard to pass up.
are you just killing hogs there?
That is exactly what I told the guy who took those pics. Either that or the front cover of a Field and Stream. You should see the high res version of that pic, it was a couple of megs in size but the detail was awesome. I had to really compress it to fit on the site.

This owner does not allow hunting other than the hogs. He is big time into wild life photography and the animals feel so safe on that ranch he has to herd them off the road with his electric golf cart when he rides around the place. That ranch is one square mile of nothing but sanctuary for those deer.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
EST 2013

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

there are a lot of good deer like that in hardee. very cool pics, too bad they are off limits.

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I understand that bachelor group is still running around together, atleast that was the report about 3 weeks ago.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
EST 2013

Return to “DEER TRAIL CAM PICS”