Big Ben

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Big Ben

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 pm

6 games w/o pay...

That might teach him a lesson...
Sayin :tequila
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Re: Big Ben

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Did the guy really do something wrong,or is it just another bimbo looking for some easy money? MAybe Tampa will get him,he'll fit in nicely.

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

i hunt about 20 miles south of Millidgeville,GA.I've been to the Brick where he was drinking b-4 the night club.it's a small college town with a ratio of 8-1 women to men!i just don't understand how a proffesional athlete with gobs of money can put himself in this position.with fame,fortune,and 8-1 odds he should of been able to find someone to :censored his ugly mug.dumb :ahole
Fall we RUT/Spring we STRUT!

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 pm

+1 :rockon a customer of mine used to take jon gruden fishing.he said they did not talk about football unless gruden brought it up,cause he said he was so irritated with the :crap: he had to put up with these players he was fishing to ease his stress level.he told him the biggest problem he has is getting there head into the game on sunday and away from the paycheck they get on monday :hammer he said you would not believe the guys that go broke from week to week.i wish i had just one of there monday paychecks :eek

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Post by DaveT » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 am

hellbilly wrote:
dropt9 wrote:i hunt about 20 miles south of Millidgeville,GA.I've been to the Brick where he was drinking b-4 the night club.it's a small college town with a ratio of 8-1 women to men!i just don't understand how a proffesional athlete with gobs of money can put himself in this position.with fame,fortune,and 8-1 odds he should of been able to find someone to :censored his ugly mug.dumb :ahole
Thats the problem.money and fame they think they or immune from getting in trouble and that they should always get there way.Thats the way it used to be but things or changing and its catching up to them
Small World!...My place is just north of Milledgeville near devereux....we eat at the Brick a lot when we are coming thru town.....also get those spicy chicken filets on a biscuit right at that other place on the corner across and down from the brick. One of my good buddies that I hunt with up there works at the college doing electrical and maintenance...
http://WWW.TampaTaxidermy.com

Sometimes I wake up Grumpy.....but mostly I just let her sleep....

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 am

small world indeed :rockon i haven't been there in well over a year,is the Velvet Elvis still around?it was a bar across the street and to the south a lil from the Brick? :tequila

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Post by DaveT » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:57 am

dropt9 wrote:small world indeed :rockon i haven't been there in well over a year,is the Velvet Elvis still around?it was a bar across the street and to the south a lil from the Brick? :tequila
I think so....still see the sign, but never been in the Elvis....
http://WWW.TampaTaxidermy.com

Sometimes I wake up Grumpy.....but mostly I just let her sleep....

Return to “THE GOAL POST”