Reggie Bush

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Reggie Bush

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Is no longer a Heisman trophy winner. Sorry dude, you screwed up and need to man up to your mistakes.
Punk
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

flhuntfish
Junior Assistant Scout Master
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: Reggie Bush

Post by flhuntfish » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:Is no longer a Heisman trophy winner. Sorry dude, you screwed up and need to man up to your mistakes.
Punk
:clap :clap :clap more like :censored punk! :death

CitySlicker
Tenderfoot

Post by CitySlicker » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Glad to here it. I know he only bent the rules, but he deserves to lose it.
These athletes need to be treated like regular citizens. Istead they are all proped up. A star football player can kill some one DUI pay off the family spend a couple of months in jail. Upon his release be back playing ball in no time. If I got in a fist fight got charged with assult spent a few days in jail. More than likely my employer would fire my azz. They treat athletes like you treat a child. A child does some wrong you disipline them, and explain what they did wrong. An athlete fights dogs to there death, and has a gambling house. We send him to jail for a while. When he gets out we disipline him, explain what he did wrong. Than let him go back to making millions of dollars playing his sport again.
The world seems flawed some times!

frankwt

Post by frankwt » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Really sad but when you break the rules you need to pay.

Return to “THE GOAL POST”