Tebow for Pres.?

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Tebow for Pres.?

Post by DONY1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 am

Hopefully he can get off the bench first. Figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

http://www.teamspeedkills.com/2009/8/13 ... -wikipedia

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Re: Tebow for Pres.?

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am

:rolleyes
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Well they benched Sanchez today. Don't be surprised to see Tebow start against the Jags Sunday.
The next four teams the Jets face are pretty easy. I will be laughing my butt off if they do start Tebow and they win all four easy games and make the playoffs. I can only imagine the chaos that would start up in the media.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Rex Ryan would be a fool to start Tebow. For one is hurt. Second, he is ....well he is Tebow.
Sanchez needed to be benched, no doubt about it. I would go with the kid with the hot hand that drove them down the field and won the game for them
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Re: Tebow for Pres.?

Post by Hoss74 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:I would go with the kid with the hot hand that drove them down the field and won the game for them
I wouldn't say he had a hot hand or drove them down the field. He only threw for 29 yards, and didn't he have quite some time on the field.

I am a UT fan so I really disliked Tebow when he played for UF, but I will give it to him he has heart.
I think with a little work I see him being a possible Roger Staubach type player. He already is similar in many aspects. Besides that, many fail to realize, as poor as they would like to say he throws, last season minus the horrible game with Buffalo, he had the lowest turnover rate of any QB. That is huge. Everyone wants to focus on.completion percentage, total yards, and yards per pass... They fail to realize one interception that leads to a touchdown for the opponent hurts the team just as much as throwing 80 yards on a drive and scoring a touchdown helps it.

They are already out off the playoff race, and have four games left. Give the reins to Tebow (if he is healthy.) If he proves himself great. If he doesn't... Time to work with McElroy in the offseason.

Return to “THE GOAL POST”