Penn State

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Penn State

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 pm

What a mess that fiasco is.

This is just my opinion...If JoPa knew about the sexual abuse scandal from this fag buddy of his, and didn't report it to LEO, he needs to be tossed out of that program on his head. Doesn't matter if he has been there for 96 years. Too bad there are no legal repercussions against not reporting such behavior.

There is one thing I have no tolerance for is sexual predators of minors.

His legacy is done, and he should be stripped of wins going back as far as the scandal goes, IMHO.The media crucified Bobby for an exam cheating scandal, and demanded wins be stripped. By golly I demand the same of JoPa
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

9dawgs

Re: Penn State

Post by 9dawgs » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 am

I would have to agree. If you know of a crime being commited and don't report it, then in my opinion you are just as guilty. Apparently after JoPa found out about this stuff, more kids were molested over the years because of the cover up that ensued. That's just wrong. Everyone who knew and didn't report it to LE should be put in jail.

This world is so enamored by "sports gods" that they are willing to overlook the crimes they commit. Remember the whole OJ debacle...? But woe to the man that will defend his house and home with a gun and shoot the low life climbing through his window to rape, murder and pillage.

I am sick of all the liberal media, politics and moral decay that has plauged this country since Clinton. I know it was here pre-Clinton but it just seems that we've been on an ever increasing downward spiral since then. Now we have these "occupy" knuckleheads we have to hear about almost every day and the idiot in DC supports them...

I'm ready to get off this roller coaster. Rev 22:20

Christian
scout

Post by Christian » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am

So if an older woman that likes younger men is called a cougar, then I guess an older man that likes younger men is a nittany lion??

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Christian wrote:So if an older woman that likes younger men is called a cougar, then I guess an older man that likes younger men is a nittany lion??
Sorry. Just cant laugh at that. :no

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:53 pm

JBUG308 wrote:
Christian wrote:So if an older woman that likes younger men is called a cougar, then I guess an older man that likes younger men is a nittany lion??
Sorry. Just cant laugh at that. :no
You almost have to take a shower after telling a "joke" like that one.....
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

Return to “THE GOAL POST”