Oh yeah, I almost forgot........

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Jubee100
scout

Re: Oh yeah, I almost forgot........

Post by Jubee100 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah I noticed that after I posted but haven't had a chance to ammend my previous statement... and I'm not discounting the Tebow era... The Tebow era was the Gators brief run... And FYI in 1996 FSU defeated the Gators 24-21... prior to the bowl game... UF is lucky to have had the Tebow era otherwise everyone would be saying UF WHO?? Because prior to that I never saw one orange and blue shirt around anywhere til the bandwagon came pulling thru then everyone was a gator fan lol.

Jubee100
scout

Post by Jubee100 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

That was priceless!
Iluv2hunt wrote:Article written by a liberal Gator fan. No need for me to even read it :rolleyes

Go Gayta

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A[/youtube]

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 am

cchcDoeSlayer wrote:JBUG....the damn Seminoles have one good year....just goes to show......u know...the blind squirrel finds an acorn........
FSU fans had to put up with the beat down from UF for 6 years straight. Believe me when I say we will take what ever we can get. I'm not one to start touting their record just yet. In my opinion FSU hasn't had a "good" year since 2000 or 2001. I'm glad they got 8 wins so far this year, but when I look back at the 8 wins, it isn't all that impressive. They only beat 2 teams that are bowl "eligible" (NC State, UF). :wacko I'm not bashing my own team, please refer to my 2nd sentence of this paragraph. It could get a lot worse, but it could get a lot better.

Return to “THE GOAL POST”