Nick saban

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Nick saban

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 am

Like him or not, he has turned out to be one helluva coach.
:toast

Saban led LSU to the 2003 BCS National Championship, and Alabama to the 2009 and 2011 BCS and AP National Championships, making him the second coach in college football history to win a national championship with two different FBS schools.[9] Saban and Paul "Bear" Bryant are the only coaches to win an SEC championship at two different schools.[10] Saban is the first coach to win three BCS Championships and is the only active coach with three National Titles.
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Re: Nick saban

Post by JBUG308 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 am

Roll Tide.
LSU didn't even look like they wanted to be there last night. Sucks for them, but champions play like champions when the chips are down.

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 am

JBUG308 wrote:Roll Tide.
LSU didn't even look like they wanted to be there last night. Sucks for them, but champions play like champions when the chips are down.
Not making it across the 50 yard line until late in the 4th quarter will do this to a team. That was a pretty thorough a** whoopin right there.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 am

Having put 3 kids through FSU, y'all know where my allegiance is. But living in LA(lower Alabama) you do have some intrest in Alabama football. I was glad Coach Saben and the Tide beat LSU last night, but after it was over and during all the interviews and presentations I didn't hear the field goal kicker Shelly mentioned. I probably just missed it, but that little feller was responsible for 15 of the 21 points on the board. I know it's a team effort to get him close enough by the 4th down to have a shot at it, but in my humble opinion he needed some recognition for a job well done. Treefarmer

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 pm

treefarmer wrote:Having put 3 kids through FSU, y'all know where my allegiance is. But living in LA(lower Alabama) you do have some intrest in Alabama football. I was glad Coach Saben and the Tide beat LSU last night, but after it was over and during all the interviews and presentations I didn't hear the field goal kicker Shelly mentioned. I probably just missed it, but that little feller was responsible for 15 of the 21 points on the board. I know it's a team effort to get him close enough by the 4th down to have a shot at it, but in my humble opinion he needed some recognition for a job well done. Treefarmer
I'm sure (and hope) he gets plenty of recognition once his feet hit back in Tuscaloosa. Let's just hope he paces himself.... :kiss

sam03
Ordeal

Post by sam03 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Bama showed up and planned to win!!...Not sure what LSU was planning for...

But on a side note i would have love to watch either team beat the crap out of OSU or Stanford or Boise...any of the teams that thought they should have been there!
I like animals, they are tasty!

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Roll Tide...........
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

Return to “THE GOAL POST”